Once you have made your payment, what is the Next Step?
The next step: You will receive a contract and contact information soon.
· When the mother has her pups, you will receive an email along with pictures of proud mother and new puppies! Remaining Balance, if applicable, is due one week after puppies are born. You can make a payment on-line on our website or mail a check.
· Three weeks after pups arrival, we begin making appointments for puppy selection (if you plan to come to visit).
· Puppy selection is done weeks 4-6 via the web or a puppy visit (we will post pics on our site). We also begin the first round of de-worming.
· If you are not able to visit, we will work closely with you to give input in selecting the right pup that fits your family needs.
· Weeks 6-7, we begin making arrangements for puppy pick-up or shipping arrangements. The puppies also see our veterinarian for their check-up. Puppies receive their vaccinations (Parvo/Distemper) and second round of de-worming.
· Pups generally go home at Week 8. You will receive a packet of information containing health records, health certificate, registration forms, and other important information for the care of your new puppy. We will also provide Diamond Natural Large Breed Puppy samples and a puppy toy with mother’s scent.
· Please read the section of our website entitled Puppy Pick-Up Day for important information regarding the special day you receive your puppy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call.
Thank you for selecting Rehoboth Farms of North Carolina to bless your family with a wonderful and well-loved Great Pyrenees puppy. We look forward to working with you and meeting your wonderful family soon.
The Battelstein Family