Rehoboth Farms of NC LLC
We are entering a
new season in our family life and ready to pass our highly-regarded, well-known
and well-respected Great Pyrenees Dog Breeding Business on to a new
Our two website domains point to the same site:
- We have been successfully breeding beautiful, healthy AKC-Registered Great Pyrenees since 2007.
- #1 to #3 on Google Search for "Great Pyrenees Breeder" in Organic (non-paid) Search.
- First-page Google results for
"Great Pyrenees Puppies" in Organic (non-paid) Search.
- We've sold over 430 puppies since our first litter in 2007.
- We have buyers in 34 states, including Alaska.
Since Calendar Year 2012:
- Average selling 55.2 puppies / year.
- Average Annual Revenues: Available upon request
- Average Annual Expenses: Available upon request
- Average Annual Net Income: Available upon request
- Average 9.3 litters / year.
- Average 5.9 puppies / litter. Younger girls have 8-10 puppies / litter. Older girls have 4-8 puppies / litter.
- Average 164.6 Web inquiries / year.
- Average 92.8 Phone inquiries / year.
Puppy Pricing History and Interesting Facts
- Puppy Prices started at $300 in 2007 (we didn't know any better).
- Prices now
steady at $1195 per puppy for the
past two years.
- One of our litters of four all-white pups starred in Disney's "Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups" (2012).
- We have never had a puppy left over from a litter. Not one...!
- Our buyers are "Families & Farms", we typically do not sell to the show-circuit.
Included with the business purchase:
- 1 Breeding Male: Mo
- 10 Breeding Females (4 are Mo's daughters, kept in separate pasture. They were with Abraham, whom we no longer have as a breeding male. You will need to find a new breeding male for these girls.)
- Brand Name Value with AKC Recognition: Rehoboth Farms of NC LLC
- Business AKC Name
- Business Website w/two domain names: A veritable marketing machine #1-#3 on Google Searches: See above
- 90 Days Consultation from current owner
- Spreadsheet with history of buyers, individual dog records, AKC registration records, litter records, medical history, litter birthing worksheet, puppy shipping checklist, and more.
- Any dog food, medications, supplies, etc. we have on-hand at time of sale.
- Four 50 lb.
Pet Lodge all-metal dog-feeders (you'll need 'em) and five 25 lb. Pet Lodge
all-metal feeders for the kennel / puppy stalls.
Recommended property, facilities, expectations around feeding, supplies, etc.:
- Two fenced-in 1/2-to-3/4-acre-minimum pastures (for running around) with trees somewhere (for shade / rest), continual fresh-water source, facility for refuge from the elements (does not need to be climate-controlled).
- Climate-controlled kennel with minimum three stalls, four would be better. We've had four litters in the kennel at the same time(!). We built double-stalls with "Mommy Peace-Areas".
- Easily accessible (by you, not the dogs) food storage area.
- We average (16-18) 40-lb. bags of Diamond Natural Large Breed Dog Food per month. Prices vary between $30-$40 / bag, depending on where purchased. There are other comparable brands that are all-natural, non-GMO, no-corn, no-soy, no-wheat, grain-free. I suggest asking your local supplier for a wholesale / bulk discount.
- We feed the
puppies Diamond Natural Large Breed Puppy Food, starting Puppy Mush at 3-4 weeks of age,
and solid food at five weeks of age
- You should keep the dogs current on Immunizations (Rabies, DPV, Heartworm, De-worming meds, etc.) and use good Flea / Tick prevention (we use Seresto Collars, which last for eight months).
Our dogs are all love-bugs and love attention. Great Pyrs are known for being exceptional livestock guardians, family- and child-friendly, very loyal, and typically pretty even-tempered. (I'd hate to be a predator around a Great Pyr, though.)
We are located ten miles north of Pittsboro, NC.
Asking Price available upon request.
Serious inquiries only.